Carter's Log, Stardate something something . . . Entry #1!

11:19pm
April 26th, 2017
My Dartmouth NS Apartment
Canada


Well, here we are (here are we?). I don't know what brought you here, but it couldn't have been good. I, however, was brought here by a Saint Nicholas-esque man who since time immemorial has been stricken with a deep infatuation with oatmeal.

Needless to say, I took his every word as law.


He told me that he had been writing a log/blog entry for every day of his life for nearly 30 years! That baffles me. To think of the dedication he has maintained and perhaps the writing skill he has developed.

And so I took his advice: in order to be a writer, you must write.

And so I shall.

Until next time, this has been Carter Thurber, making it up as he goes since '98.

Have a pleasant day.


Carter Thurber
NSCC Waterfront Campus
Screen Arts Student Year 1
Filmmaker

Comments

Popular Posts