Strategy 4: Remind Yourself Of All The Great Things In Your Life
I live in a free country, where kindness is not hard to come by
I have a whole family that I love, which loves and supports me.
I can find the positives in anything if I try hard enough.
I am a creative person, with a wide skill set.
I can find inspiration in some of the tiniest things in my day to day life.
I am alive.
I have many friends whom upon whom I can count.
I love my school and my program.
I take pride in being different.
Video games.
Star Wars.
The Alien franchise.
The colour green.
My home.
Junior chicken burgers.
My belief that things will only get better.
I have a whole family that I love, which loves and supports me.
I can find the positives in anything if I try hard enough.
I am a creative person, with a wide skill set.
I can find inspiration in some of the tiniest things in my day to day life.
I am alive.
I have many friends whom upon whom I can count.
I love my school and my program.
I take pride in being different.
Video games.
Star Wars.
The Alien franchise.
The colour green.
My home.
Junior chicken burgers.
My belief that things will only get better.
Comments
Post a Comment